l33t hosting - our bandwidth pimps.  these guys r0x0rz
megatokyo - relax, we understand j00 what the hell is going on here?
who are these people?
please buy stuff or kimiko will cry...
rant and rave, tell everyone what you think.
comming soon - MT fan links and other stuff
fredart studios - the process behind the madness

Pages: (2) All 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> What Anime Are You Watching This Quarter?, Q1 2017
Murren
Posted: Jun 8 2017, 01:13 PM
Quote Post

Veteran

Group: Active Members
Member No.: 75176

I recently watched Kokoro Connect. I thought: it was OK. It was touching at times, and well-done in some ways, but I felt like plot-wise it lacked direction and purpose, lacked a bigger picture, lacked having much of a reason for what was going on. Therefore, watching the show I pretty consistently felt like the show was severely lacking something, and therefore, I didn't enjoy the show as much as I have enjoyed other drama animes that I've watched.

Finished Emma: A Victorian Romance. Good show; about the first half of the 2nd season was, in my opinion, the best/most well-done portion of the series. However, there was an extremely unclear (but pretty minor) plot point in the show. Overall the story-telling could have been a bit clearer in general. But I still thought the show was good overall. Also, I think one of the characters may have made my all-time best girls list (Mrs. Trollope).

Going to pick up some of the other recommendations I have received. I have a lot of shows on hold now. I'm probably going to pick up Nagi No Asukara (only watched a couple episodes), and maybe Symphogear (I've only watched the first season of that, and liked it).

This post has been edited by Murren on Jun 8 2017, 01:35 PM
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) All 1 [2]  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll